ESG Accounting is looking to hire an Accountant/EA, CPA for an immediate start job opportunity in Peachtree City, GA.
The position will be part of a fast growing and dynamic accounting team.
This is an immediate start opportunity and the candidate will be responsible for full accounting cycle such as:
· Monthly write up
· Bank reconciliations
· Adjusting entries
· General ledger review to generate financial statements
· Prepare monthly/quarterly multi state tax returns
· Payroll reports (940, 941, FUTA, SUTA, State Withholding, W2, 1099)
· Preparation of Corporate and Individual Tax Returns
· Experience in dealing with Federal and State Agencies
· **Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred but not required.**
Requirements for the Accountant / Bookkeeper job include:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Able to work under pressure
· Advanced Excel skills
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience
· Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be familiar with accounting software such as Easyacct, QuickBooks, Fixed Assets
Experience in restaurant accounting is a plus!